Independent child: from 85 to 110 cm
An attraction for children aged 0-3! All the youngest children are welcome to join the Caterpillar Club. You will also find a mother-and-child room here.
It is an eco-friendly playground for children that stimulates their creativity and proper development.
Made from natural elements such as wood, stone and grass, it is a creative play space that's even closer to nature.
The Caterpillar Club focuses on developing cognitive skills, motor skills and imagination.
During physical activity, the baby can experience multiple stimuli beneficial to their development (recommended by physiotherapists)
Here's what you'll find inside:
- A bare feet path (Sensory path) - various textures for tactile stimulation
- wooden bridges between hills (balance beams)
- stakes mounted at various heights and distances for the children to move from one to another
- The caterpillar's playhouse (learning through role playing)
- climbing hill with a slide
- games and fun activities - falling ladybirds, bee races, searching for small worms (stimulation of motor skills, perceptiveness)
- knowledge of nature - stages of life of a butterfly
- Playing in a playground supports psychomotor development, improves motor coordination and muscle tone, balance and correct body posture
But, above all, it is a place where children have unforgettable fun that is sure to stay in their memory for a long time!