Terms beginning with capital letters have the meaning given to them by the Regulations of this Website.
Personal data collected by the Administrator of the Website is processed in accordance with provisions of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) (EU Journal of Laws L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
The Administrator of the Website makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to him/her and regarding Users of the Website. The Administrator selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including programming and organisational measures, ensuring protection of the data being processed, in particular protecting data from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
The intended audience of the Services available on the website are not children under 16 years of age. The Data Controller does not plan to collect data on children under 16 years of age.
The Data Controller
The Controller of your personal data is:
Wanda Wiecha, operating a business under the name Rabkoland Wanda Wiecha Firma Usługowo-Handlowo-Produkcyjna, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity at ul. Juliusza Słowackiego 16, 40-094 Katowice, NIP: 9540011408, REGON: 270656777. In matters regarding your personal data, you can contact the personal data Controller via:
- email: [email protected]
- traditional mail: 40-094 Katowice, ul. Słowackiego 16
- contact form, which you can find at: https://www.rabkoland.pl/kontakt/
- telephone: +48 32 258 84 67
Purposes and basis of the personal data processing
The personal data Controller processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- in order to provide Services that do not require an Account, i.e. browsing the Website pages, content search engine or Services, we process personal data regarding your activity on the Website, i.e. data on the content or Services you view, data on your device session, operating system , browser, location, unique ID, and IP address;
- performance of the Agreement for the provision of Services and the use of functionalities both requiring and not requiring the creation of an Account, i.e. adding and presenting advertisements, adding and presenting opinions (statements on the Website)
- enabling contact between the User and the Service Provider, we process the personal data provided by you in the Account and as part of the forms for adding an advertisement and the contact form, and data on your activity on the Website, i.e. data on the content you view, including Advertisements, as well as concerning the session, your device and operating system, browser, location and unique ID. Providing some data is a condition for using individual Services and functionalities of the Website and the Account (obligatory data). Our system automatically indicates mandatory data. The consequence of not providing this data is our inability to provide certain Services. Apart from data marked as mandatory, provision of other personal data is voluntary;
- in order to generate statistics on the use of individual functionalities available on the Website, to facilitate the use of the Website and to ensure the IT security of the Website, we process personal data regarding your activity on the Website and the amount of time spent on each of the subpages on the Website, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data about your web browser and operating system;
- in order to determine, investigate and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data provided when purchasing Goods or creating an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which result from a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- in order to resolve complaints, claims and requests, and answer questions, we process the personal information you provide in the contact form, complaints and requests forms, or to answer questions in another form and some of the personal details you provide in the Account, as well as data on the Order and/or other Services we provide that are the reason for the complaint, claim or request, and data contained in the documents attached to the complaints, claims and applications;
- in order to market our Goods and Services, as well as our partners' services, including re-marketing, we process personal data provided by you when creating an Account and updating it, data about your activity in the Online Store, including orders that are registered and stored via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Online Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of re-marketing, we use data about your activity in order to reach you with our marketing messages outside of the Online Store and use for this purpose the services of external suppliers. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the Online Store. Details on this subject can be found in the records regarding Cookies;
- in order to organize contests and loyalty programmes, such as notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winning, and to advertise our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and when registering in a competition or a loyalty programme. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the participation conditions of a given competition or a loyalty programme;
- in order for us or our partners to research the market and opinions, i.e. information about services, your data provided when using the services, email address. Data collected as part of market research and opinion research are not used by us for advertising purposes. More detailed information on this is given in the information about the questionnaire or in the place where you enter your details.
Categories of personal data
The personal data Controller processes the following categories of the relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data regarding your activity on the Website;
- data regarding Orders on the Website;
- data regarding complaints, claims and applications;
- data on marketing services.
Voluntary submission of personal data
Provision of your required personal data is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the personal data Controller via the Website.
Data processing period
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to carry out Orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the User. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws his/her consent;
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- after the Controller receives information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data such as email address, name and surname, may be stored for 3 years for evidence purposes, handling complaints and claims related to services provided by the Website - these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data on orders for paid services, contests and loyalty programmes will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of order delivery.
Data regarding non-logged Users are stored for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on devices or until they are deleted by the User on the User's device.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviours and selection of marketing content may be used as a basis for making automated decisions to determine the sales possibilities of the Website.
Recipients of personal data
We transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, such as the prosecutor's office, the police, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if they ask us for it,
- service providers that we use to run the Website, for example in order to process an Order or process a payment. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing. A list of service providers can be found on our Website under the link: Service Provider List
Data subject’s rights
Based on the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request correction of your personal data;
- request removal of your personal data;
- request limitation of the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- request the transfer of personal data.
The personal data Controller without undue delay - and in all cases within one month of receiving a request - will provide you with information about the actions taken in connection with the request you have made. If necessary, the monthly period may be extended by another two months due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests.
In all cases, the personal data Controller will inform you of such extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
The right to access personal data (art.15 GDPR)
You have the right to obtain from the Controller of your personal data information whether your personal data is being processed.
If the Controller processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- obtain information concerning the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, information on your rights under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, on the source of such data, on automated decision-making, including profiling as well as on safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of this data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
The right to correct your personal data (art.15 GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Controller to rectify your personal data without delay.
You also have the right to request the Controller to supplement your personal data.
If you want to request the correction of your personal data or their supplementation, please submit your request to: [email protected]
If you have registered on the Website, you can correct and complete your personal data after logging in to the Website.
The right to delete personal data, the so-called "right to be forgotten" (art. 17 GDPR)
You have the right to request the personal data Controller to delete your personal data when:
- Your personal data has ceased to be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- you withdraw your specific consent to the extent in which your personal data was processed;
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with the processing necessary to perform the task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the personal data Controller or a third party.
Regardless of a request to remove personal data, the personal data Controller may process your data further to determine, assert or defend against claims, about which you will be informed.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
The right to submit a request to limit the processing of personal data (art. 18 GDPR)
You have the right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data - the personal data Controller will limit the processing of your personal data for a period of time to check the correctness of this data;
- if the processing of your data is against the law, and instead of deleting personal data, you request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- your personal information is no longer needed for processing, but it is needed to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- when you have filed an objection to the processing of your personal data - until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the personal data Controller override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to request limitation of processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
The right to object to the processing of personal data (art. 21 GDPR)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection with:
- processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the personal data Controller or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
The right to submit a request to transfer personal data (art. 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive from the personal data Controller your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and send them to another controller of personal data.
You can also request that the personal data Controller send your personal data directly to another controller (if this is technically possible).
If you want to request transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
The right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the legality of the processing made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (OPDP).
When you browse the Website, we use "cookie" files, hereinafter referred to as Cookies, that is small files containing text information that are stored in your terminal device in connection with the use of the Website. Their use is aimed at correct operation of subpages of the Website.
These files allow for the identification of the software used by you and adaptation of the Website to your individual needs.
Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, time of storage in the device and an ascribed value.
The Cookies we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to get into your devices through Cookies.
Types of cookies
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: files stored on the User's device which remain there until the end of the browser session. The stored information is then deleted from the device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow for downloading any personal or confidential data from the User's device.
- Persistent cookies: files stored on the User's device which remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning the device off does not delete these Cookies from the User's device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow for downloading any personal or confidential data from the User's device.
We also use third-party "cookies" for the following purposes:
- generating statistics - helping to understand how Users use the Website, which allows for improving its structure and content through Google Analytics analytical tools provided by Google Inc. based in the USA.
- determining Users' profile - and then displaying matched materials in advertising networks, using the Google AdWords and AdSense online advertising tools provided by Google Inc. based in the USA.
- popularizing the Website using the plus.google.com social network, which is administered by Google Inc. based in the USA,
- popularizing the Website using the Facebook.com social networking site provided by Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland.
- popularizing the Website using the Instagram.com social network provided by Instagram LLC based in the USA,
- popularizing the Website using the LinkedIn.com social network, the administrator of which is LinkedIn Ireland Ltd. based in Ireland,
- popularizing the Website using YouTube LLC based in the USA,
- popularizing the Website using the twitter.com social network provided by Twitter Inc. based in the USA,
In order to learn the rules of using Cookies, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks to display ads matched to your preferences. For this purpose, information about how you navigate the network or when you use the website can be stored.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google as network, you can use the tool located at https:/www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
By using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration, you can change your Cookie settings at any time by specifying the conditions for their storage and access to your device via Cookies. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of Cookies in your web browser settings or to inform you about them every time they are placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.